The MTM Special Ops Gray RAD is a radiation watch with a built in Geiger counter and two LED displays for measurement metrics. This watch surpasses military-grade standards with its technological advancements and durable characteristics. Made from solid Titanium, the RAD watch is the first and best to incorporate radiation detection. It accurately and precisely detects gamma radiation when exposed, measures and displays its current and cumulative amount of exposure as separate and exact readings. The Geiger-Muller tube is fully calibrated by a specialized facility and the watch is calibrated by MTM. We recommend the Geiger-Muller table to be calibrated once a year or two based upon usage to properly ensure accurate readings of radiation exposure over time. The watch itself is extremely durable and is available with a Titanium band. Customize and shop now!
MTM Proprietary With Swiss Analog
Self Adjustable Links Which Are Individually Connected With Allen Screws, Easily Adjusted With Allen Key Supplied
Available in Brushed Silver, Sandblasted Grey and Black DLC Coating
Unidirectional, Ratcheting Bezel
Locking Screw Down
Equipped With Tritium-Gas Filled Tubes That Will Glow Brightly Without The Need For Any External Light Source For 25 Years
Sapphire Crystal; Anti Reflective & Scratch Resistant
100 Meters / 330 Feet
46mm (Width) x 20mm (Height)
7.5oz (With Titanium Bracelet) 5.0 oz (Non-Metal Strap)
Each Watch Individually Numbered
Lithium (Replaceable) 2 Year Maximum Manufacturer Rated
Securely Shipped In Its Own Watertight Tactical Case
Time, Date, Alarm (RAD), Backlight
- 1) The Analog Watch Face.
- 2) The Graphic Display of Dose Equivalent Rate
- 3) The Graphic Display of Accumulated Dose Equivalent
- 4) The Digital Readout-Which May Be Switched Between Dose Equivalent Rate, Accumulated Dose Equivalent and Time
The EL Backlit Digital Display Shows Hours, Minutes, Seconds & Date. Analog Hands Indicate Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Detects Gamma-Radiation With A Geiger-Muller Tube.
- Measures Dose Equivalent Rate (DER).
- Measures Dose Equivalents (DE) Of Gamma-Radiation.
- Shows Graphical And Digital Indications For DER And DE
- Allows User Presets For DER And DE Audible Alarms.
- Has A DER Indication Range: 0.1 to 4000mSv/h (0.01;0.1;1.0;10.0;100).
- Has A DE Indication Range: 0.0001 to 9999mSv.
- Has A DE Threshold Range (step): 0.001 to 9999 mSv (0.001; 0.01; 0.1;1.0;10.0;100).
- Has A DE Accumulation Time Range: 1 to 9999 h.
- Has An Accuracy Of Indication Ff DE:+/- 25%.
- Has An Energy Range: 0.06 to 1.5 MeV.
- Measurement time decreases automatically in the range: 300 to 2 s.