Enter the MTM Special Ops Air Stryk II Watch Giveaway for your chance to win the Grand Prize. Participants must complete the form above to enter. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive an Air Stryk II Watch. Five (5) Runner-Ups will receive an MTM T-Shirt. The winners be will be announced on May 1st, 2017 on the MTM Special Ops Facebook Fan Page and will be notified by email and phone.
The Giveaway begins @ 1:00 PM PST on April 10th, 2017 and ends @ midnight PST on April 28th, 2017.
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- OFFICIAL RULES: Must be at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States of America. Employees of MTM Special Ops (the “Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. Giveaway begins at 1:00 PM PST on April 10th, 2017 and ends at midnight PST on April 28th, 2017. The winners will be randomly selected by MTM and announced on May 1st, 2017. The Grand Prize Winner will receive an MTM Special Ops Air Stryk II Watch with their preferred configuration (not including a metal band). MTM is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
- MTM is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the MTM Air Stryk II Giveaway (“MTM Giveaway”), entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the MTM Giveaway, and agrees to abide by them. By participating in MTM Giveaway, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold MTM, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, including advertising and agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the MTM Giveaway (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the MTM Giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond MTM’s control that may cause the MTM Giveaway to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the MTM Giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the MTM Giveaway. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Except where prohibited by law, You allow MTM | Special Ops Watch the right to publish your name. MTM reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the MTM Giveaway in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of MTM Giveaway is compromised, without liability to the entrant. MTM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined, in MTM’s sole discretion.
- The MTM Giveaway is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the MTM Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this MTM Giveaway or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or the state courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.specialopswatch.com/mtm-air-stryk-ii-giveaway/ (“Promotion Website”) to complete and submit the registration form. You will automatically receive a Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Multi Time Machine, Inc. whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Grand Prize winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. MTM will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on May 1st, 2017. After the drawing date, the potential winner will be notified by email. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, MTM will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible online entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, if time permits, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize element of the Grand Prize within 8 to 10 working days.
- Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize will consist of the following two (1) element:
- An MTM Special Ops Air Stryk II Watch. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1150.00
- Prize: FIVE (5) RUNNER-UPS: The Runner-Up prizes will consist of the following one (1) element:
- An MTM T-Shirt. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30.00
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the MTM’s sole discretion. MTM reserves the right to substitute the prize or a prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to, all state, federal, and income taxes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $1150.00.
- Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, promotional partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, limited liability companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, members, employees, licensors, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, its agents’, and promotional partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: MTM reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond MTM’s or Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by MTM in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, MTM and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, MTM, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, MTM reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
© 2016 Muti Time Machine Inc. All rights reserved.
Sponsor: MTM Special Ops 1225 South Grand Ave. Los Angeles CA 90015. (213) 741-0808
Facebook Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, execution or administration of this Giveaway.
//End Official Rules