Enter the Blade & Soul and MTM Special Ops Watch Sweepstakes for your chance to win the Grand Prize. Participants must complete the form above to enter. The Grand Prize winner will receive a custom-made Blade & Soul and MTM Special Ops Hypertec Watch. The winners will be contacted on Wednesday, January 29th, 2020.
Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Win the MTM Special Ops Hypertec Blade & Soul Watch (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, and the EU excluding Québec, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees of Multi Time Machine, Inc, NCSOFT, and their parent and affiliate companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and its affiliates and each of their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members and assigns, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor: Multi Time Machine, Inc. (MTM) 1225 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles CA 90015. Administrator: Multi Time Machine, Inc. (MTM) 1225 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles CA 90015
- The Sweepstakes is not administered by NCSOFT
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 13th, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. western Time (“PT”) and ends on January 27th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, click here:
(“Promotion Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. You automatically will receive Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Multi Time Machine, Inc. whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Grand Prize winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. MTM will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 29th, 2020. After the drawing date, the potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance and a Liability & Publicity Release, which must be received by MTM within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance and the Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, MTM will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible online entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, if time permits, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize element of the Grand Prize within 8 to 10 working days. The winner(s) will receive their prize on or before March 1, 2020.
- Prize: 8 PRIZE WINNERS (4 US AND 4 EU winners) : The Prize will consist of the following one (1) element:
An MTM Hypertec Special edition Blad & Soul watch. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $375.00
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the MTM’s sole discretion. MTM reserves the right to substitute the prize or a prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to, all state, federal, and income taxes. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of the Prize: $375.00
- Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, promotional partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, limited liability companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, members, employees, licensors, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, its agents’, and promotional partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: MTM reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond MTM’s or Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by MTM in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, MTM and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for:
(1) Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) Late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) Any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, MTM, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, MTM reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is subject to MTM Privacy
© 2020 Multi Time Machine Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2020 NCSOFT and respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT. All rights reserved.