COMPLETE SWEEPSTAKES RULES: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY Special Ops Watch / “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” watch Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of MTM, Paramount Pictures Corporation (“Paramount”), and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and advertising promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR The Sweepstakes is sponsored by MTM, located at 1225 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles, California 90015. Paramount is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes full and unconditional agreement to acceptance of these Official Rules and the decision of MTM, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD The Sweepstakes beings on February 1, 2013 and ends on May 1, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the contest will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using the following methods: visit [http://www.specialopswatch.com/gi-joe/ to enter name, email address and address. The winner will be announced on Facebook. Like MTM Special Ops Watch to know when the winner is announced.
5. HOW TO ENTER Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, e-mail address or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE DRAWING On or about May 1, 2013, MTM will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. MTM will attempt to notify the potential winner via e-mail or announcement on Facebook. One (1) Prize is available. The prize consists of [The MTM limited edition Hypertec watch. ARV $295.00
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if each potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, Promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Applicable portions of the prizes will be delivered only to an address in the United States. The Promotion Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities and their respective designees may use entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, address, biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Sweepstakes for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
© 2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. HASBRO AND ITS LOGO, G.I. JOE AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.